Project "Out of prison, out of society"
Promoting and strengthening the implementation of human rights in Uzbekistan as well as raising awareness on human rights in general and the rights of ex-prisoners in particular
- Survey on common problems faced by ex-prisoners, including victimization patterns and experiences of ex-prisoners who contact the local social services
- Handbook for stakeholders on working with the target group specified and available cooperation links with other state and non-state organisations.
- Roadmap on ex-prisoner’s rights and benefits, describing referral mechanisms for social reintegration support and services available.
- Capacity building trainings for stakeholders and mass media
- Working meeting with the participation of stakeholders “Social partnership as a mechanism for improving the quality of social services to vulnerable groups of the population: problems and solutions”
- Press-Conference to familiarise the mass media and broad public representatives with the project realisation process
- National Conference on ““Social partnership: problems and perspectives
- A contest for journalists "The best media material on social support" with awarding of winners was announced and held. 93 articles were reviewed and rated. During an awards ceremony with the participants of the contest the three winners were awarded a Diploma with a valuable gift and five journalists were awarded only a Diploma.